Lines west (and south)

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Lines west (and south)
From: okt@j...
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 10:50:49 -0600
All the discussion on the Lines West brings up something I've been
wondering about.
I don't see much on hear about the C&S or FW&D, do most of you consider
them to be completely different, part of the Q system, or just no one on
here is interested (or a combination there of)?
For me, growing up in Okla, and not having seen the Q in it's natural
setting the FW&D (and it's predecessors and the C&S ) is the closest
thing I can relate too. The only other part of the system I've had an
oppurtunity to observe is the line from Atchison to KC, and the K line at
St Louis.
Terry

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.