Re: Challenger Zephyrs & others

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Challenger Zephyrs & others
From: jsauer@e...
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 22:23:00 -0000

Go as broad a radius as you can, if looks are important. My around
the walls layout has 40 and 42 inch on the mainline and even those
look a little sharp when you have a bunch of 85 foot passenger cars.
The Hudsons and Northerns will look, and run, much better on the more
gentle curves.

John Sauer.

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/<br