Re: [BRHSlist] The Passenger Car Library Volume 1 - CB&Q

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] The Passenger Car Library Volume 1 - CB&Q
From: Ken martin <kmartin@c...>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 18:13:28 -0800
The book "Passenger Car Diagrams" is not what was asked about "Passenger Car
Diagrams" is a collection of folio sheets.

The book "The Passenger Car Library Volume 1 - CB&Q" by the same company
covers only the Budd cars. It has drawings and some photos. Most have interior
layouts. I have heard there are some discrepancies with some of the drawings
but cannot verify this. I do not know if it is still available.

Ken Martin