Re: [BRHSlist] Fw: search for a train

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Fw: search for a train
From: amtrak347@a...
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 14:15:58 EST
In a message dated 3/3/2001 10:39:16 AM Central Standard Time,
mdecker@g... writes:

> That equipment was
> sold a few years ago too.

Mike-
I have been told that all that 15" gauge equipment is still in Quincy, still
stored in a barn since it was sold at an auction. When I asked if it was
possible to see the stuff, I was told the owner doesn't want to show it to
anyone; wants to keep it out of circulation. I was up in the Dells the year
Mr. Sandley was shipping the equipment to Quincy and he had asked me if I
knew where Quincy was, since I was driving a car with Illinois license plates
on it. He gave me a nice tour of his shop; quite a machinist!
Bob Campbell