Re: [BRHSlist] Fw: search for a train

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Fw: search for a train
From: "Mike Decker" <mdecker@g...>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 09:41:08 -0700
Hi Folks:

While I was at Sandley's, Elliot Donnelley bought one of our 15" ga.
Atlantics (#127, Sandley 1952) and all eight of our old coaches for the 15"
ga. Quinsippi Central Railroad that ran on Quinsippi Island. We also
supplied a couple of new work cars, turntables, a water tank and later a
GP-7 style gas-hydrostatic painted the first BN colors. That equipment was
sold a few years ago too.

Also...the 4963 was the last Q steam loco I saw hot, pulling coal out of the
mine on the Bevier and Southern.

Mike Decker