Re: [BRHSlist] various questions

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] various questions
From: Randy Gordon-Gilmore <zephyrus@r...>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 12:06:28 -0800
At 01:05 PM 3/1/2001 -0600, John A. Swearingen wrote:

>my purposes. However, I wonder -- Is there any better site for aerial
>photographs on the Internet? Does anyone have any recommendations?

I don't know about "better", but the website I use is GIS Data Depot

http://www.gisdatadepot.com/

The aerial photos it has seem to be the same ones as Terraserver, but the
main reason I like it is because you can download scans of the 7.5 minute
topo maps too. I've got several hundered megabytes of eastern Nebraska
(Lincoln-Omaha mainline, Ashland-Sioux City mainline, Schuyler branch,
etc.) in topo maps and corresponding aerial quad photos burned onto a
CD-ROM. [Thank goodness for a T3 connection at work...]

Best regards,

Randy

zephyrus@r... http://www.rickadee.net/~zephyrus