Grade School Chums...

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Grade School Chums...
From: "Charlie Vlk" <charlie@k...>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 12:05:17 -0600
Sorry for the off-list content, but I thought listees might be able to
help....

I went to Brook Park grade school in La Grange Park (Brookfield), Illinois
during the 50's when it wasn't a question if a kid had a train, it was just
if the 4X8 (or bigger) table held a realistic two-rail American Flyer or a
(ugh) three-rail Lionel (prejudice freely admitted!).

I went on to St. John's Military Academy after 7th grade so lost touch with
my former railroad buddies. I often wonder if any have carried their
interest into adulthood and if any listee might know any of the following
(please excuse any misspelled names....it has been a few years....) and help
me get in touch with them:

Dennis Everett
Carl Jakopek
Bob Lucas (his father worked for Alco if I remember correctly)
Alan Baltis (his dad worked for the Pennsy)
Gary James
Bob Shannahan
Roy Klimas
Wally Mundien