Time Tables posted online

To: brhslist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Time Tables posted online
From: "Eric Jacobsen" <jacobsen@m...>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 14:51:28 -0600
I've added a Time Tables section to my CB&Q website. Right now
I have the McCook No. 3 from 1962 and, thanks to Jud Powell,
the Joint Texas Division No. 1 from 1969 (Burlington-Rock Island).

If anyone would like to add your scanned time tables, I have room for
a few more if we keep the total space for each time table under 2MB.

Here's a question along these lines. I have an Official Guide from 1963.
Would it violate anyone's copyright if I scan in the CB&Q time tables from
it and post them on the site?

Thanks, y'all!
Eric

Eric Jacobsen - jacobsen@w... - http://www.mc.edu/~jacobsen/