Re: [BRHSlist] Question of HO brass O-5's

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Question of HO brass O-5's
From: rgortowski@a...
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 21:49:15 EST
Scott,

The Oriental Limited O5's were built by Samhongsa. They are excellent
runners. There were 4 different versions. I like them better than the
Overland model, which were only the original version. Expect to pay $800 to
$1000 for a painted OL. The Challenger O5's will come in around $1400. The
Overland models were not factory painted. I don't know what they are going
for.

Rich