Question of HO brass O-5's

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Question of HO brass O-5's
From: arnold299@a...
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 21:30:31 EST
Hi listers,
I am trying to decide which brass CB&Q steam locomotive will be my first.
I am currently looking at O-5's. How do Overland Models, Oriental and
Challenger O-5's compare to one another. I recently waited too long to
purchase a Overland O-5 posted here earlier because I knew little about this
locomotive. Since then I have determined it's a pretty smooth runner. So how
does the Oriental and Challenger models compare to the Overland and are there
any others I should look at?

Thank you,
Scott Arnold