Re: [BRHSlist] Question of HO brass O-5's

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Question of HO brass O-5's
From: Ed Pavlovic <epav1@w...>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2001 22:21:29 -0600
Considering the cost of brass passenger cars these days, it is almost as bad if
you want to assemble a train these days. Just think of the cost of a six car
commuter train of gallery cars and power car from Overland. Almost to the point
of if you can afford the basement, you may not have enough left for the house to
cover it....

Ed Pavlovic