Re: [BRHSlist] Sunday Only CD - questions

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Sunday Only CD - questions
From: John Knopp <jdknopp@w...>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 16:58:56 -0500
At 04:54 PM 1/21/2001, you wrote:

As a resident of the Burlington/Mt. Pleasant area during most of the
Murphy Fan Trip era, I was repeatedly told that the engine crew assignments
were regarded by the front office as a form of reward to senior personnel,
and as a result, the most experienced and reliable of experienced crew were
assigned. There was no pot luck to it at all.

Interesting. I wonder if those senior personnel regarded it as an award? I mean, climbing out of a nice clean diesel to go smoke it up on a Sunday morning? ;)

(I would've jumped at the chance!)

John Knopp
jdknopp@w...