Re: [BRHSlist] No Calendar in KC

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] No Calendar in KC
From: "Richard Patterson" <rpatter@t...>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 08:51:39 -0700
I agree Rupert, with bigger not being better. What's amazing to me is that I've
had my calendar for weeks now and I live way up in northwestern Wyoming, ninety
miles from the nearest Wal-Mart! It was delivered here in spite of the
holidays, various road closures, etc. Makes you kinda wonder about certain
segments of our postal service.

Rick Patterson
Worland, Wyoming