Re: [Re: [BRHSlist] Power Pools]

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [Re: [BRHSlist] Power Pools]
From: Richard Townsend <richtownsend@n...>
Date: 21 Dec 00 11:03:15 PST
Does this mean I should cut the leads to the motors in my GN FT's? I want to
be prototypical. ;)

"Karl L Rethwisch" <karlre@r...> wrote:

The single greatest, and often the ONLY contribution of the GN F's was in the
area of pay. There's no substitute for weight on drivers, even unpowered
drivers.

Also, the incident Ed mentioned may have been the beginning of anti-littering
laws.

Karl