Re: [BRHSlist] Question Re Chicago Union Station

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Question Re Chicago Union Station
From: <metcalf@a...>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 18:44:20 -0700
I don't know of any examples of just Union Station. There's Denver Union
Station (owned and operated by the Denver Union Terminal Co.), Chicago Union
Station, Salina Union Depot in Kansas, Pueblo Union Depot in Colorado, Los
Angeles Union Passenger Terminal in California, Salt Lake Union Depot in
Utah, etc.
Here in Colorado the Boulder depot was owned by the Colorado & Southern,
the agent and the clerk were CS employees (later BN employees) but the Union
Pacific paid a portion, though I don't know what the formula was, straight
percentage, percent of cars waybilled through each railroad, or what.