Re: [BRHSlist] Bulletin Philosophy

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Bulletin Philosophy
From: dhelec@a...
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 07:09:26 EST
There seems to be a lot of two-cent tossing so I guess I'll do mine.

I belong to several other organizations, all of them volunteer, and the when
disgruntlement begins the first thing that the Executive Board's say is "If
you don't like the way things are done, here's the paperwork, budget and time
frame. Get started!"

If some folks aren't happy with the way things are done then voice your
opinion and don't be surprised if you get called upon to help remedy the
problem. Personally I think that the Bulletins and Zephyrs are done quite
well. I noticed we just had an election for the Board and I didn't notice if
any of the chronic complainers names were on the ballot as write-ins. But the
two names that were on the ballot have been there before and have always done
a good job.

Input is essential to keeping an organization running. But if like being a
squeky wheel don't be surprised if someone hands you an oil can!

Keep up the good work Hol, Mike and all the others!