Proto 2000's with DCC

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Proto 2000's with DCC
From: "Larry Doub" <nftrains@n...>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 23:43:38 -0000
Hello Again everyone,
I really am starting to like this Group thing, Thanks for the fast
returns.
Anyone Model HO scale useing MRC's DCC?
I just bought 2 E7s and was not aware there DCC ready,
I was told that with the MRC Decoders installed, the marslight will
not work.
Is this true?
Also I would like to know, Do the Proto 2000 Unit's even run to
compair with Kato Unit's, "which I have none of yet"
As far as running anything, I did have a test track set up around a 4
by 8 for a short time, so I kind of have an idea how the
Spectrums/Plus Bachmann's, Proto 1 & 2000, Athearns And Atlas run.

Larry