Re: [BRHSlist] Proto 2000's with DCC

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Proto 2000's with DCC
From: "Ed&Carolyn" <edbriley@k...>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 18:22:32 -0500
I am not using MRC, I have EasyDCC and have used LE103XF decoders so far
(all loose wires!) NCE has a decoder in the 25-30 dollar range that
specifically has the mars light feature built in. Again it is not a plug
in, you'll have to do some soldering, but it could easily solve your
problems with the mars light.

Ed

Ed & Carolyn Briley
edbriley@k...

Here is the website your boss doesn't want you to know about!
http://www.sixfigureincome.com/free/?175589

Want to feel better? Visit this website.
Http://www.nutritionvitalityhealth.comn/?175589

Get Paid To Receive E Mail! Info at http://www.MintMail.com/?m=5645