New list member!

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: New list member!
From: "Matt Phalen" <railfan04@y...>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 02:39:32 -0000
Hi All,

I am a new list member but not a BRHS member. I am a sophmore at
Bureau Valley High School in Manlius, Illinois. I will post on here
most of the time for my friend from here in town, Bob Oloffson. Many
of you may know Bob as he is a BRHS member. He does not have
computer
access and asks for me to posts things on egroups for him. I am
going
to do it for him but I do want to learn some about the CB&Q besides
his stories of his career. Just wanted to introduce myself. I was
going through the list names and I saw a lot of familar names.

Matt Phalen
Wyanet, IL
BNSF Mendota Sub MP 111
IAIS 1st Sub MP 130