BR-I Museum report of the BNSF excursion train to Teague!

To: RITSLIST@s...
Subject: BR-I Museum report of the BNSF excursion train to Teague!
From: Skip Waters <wgcrush@s...>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 23:21:37 -0500
Cc: BRHSlist@egroups.com, railspot@r...
BRHS, RITS and Railspotters,

All those who attended the BRHS-RITS "Joint Texas Convention" should check out
the BR-I Railroad Museum website about the Special BNSF excursion train. They
have done a bang up job reporting what went on with lots of photos. If you
didn't make it to Teague, check out the fun we had.

http://www.therailroadmuseum.com/trains/

Also, there has been some incredible coverage in The Teague Chronicle newspaper
of the BRHS-RITS convention train if you get a chance to see it. Check out the
issue of September 28, 2000 for a full page ad with photos placed by the BNSF
railroad. Also, there have been some excellent thank you letters that have come
from several conventioneers to the City of Teague for doing such a great job in
hosting the train and putting on the luncheon. They appear in the October 5,
2000 issue of the newspaper. Other issues mentioning the convention include the
dates of 6-1-00, 9-14-00, and 9-21-00. They have also indicated addition follow
up coverage in the October 12, 2000 issue this week. The Teague Chronicle
newspaper's phone number is 254-739-2141 if you want to score some copies.

See ya next time,
Skip Waters
Dallas, Texas
BRHS-RITS Joint Texas Convention Committee