Re: New list member!

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: New list member!
From: "Bill Hayward" <haywarb@b...>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 14:58:11 -0000
Hi Matt, Welcome to BRHSlist. I live up in Chicagoland. My folks
live in Princeton, IL (they moved there when I was in college in
~1982) and my grandfather lives in Neponset, IL. I meet Bob Oloffson
at the 1998 Burlington, IA BRHS meet; my Dad was there with me and
knows Bob. I also saw Bob & his wife at the 1999 Aurora BRHS meet as
well. Last August I went through Wyanet and snaped some photos of the
old water tower. It looks very much like Lionel's Industrial Water
Tower. If I ever finish my basement, I plan to build a layout based
on the CB&Q mainline in Bureau County, with Neponset as one of the
towns. Again, welcome to BRHSlist. Bill Hayward

--- In BRHSlist@egroups.com, "Matt Phalen" <railfan04@y...> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am a new list member but not a BRHS member. I am a sophmore at
> Bureau Valley High School in Manlius, Illinois. I will post on
here
> most of the time for my friend from here in town, Bob Oloffson.
Many