Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 681

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 681
From: "Harold S. Huber Jr." <sarge9@c...>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 12:55:01 -0600
All,

Is there a PSC or other part number for the vertical valves?

I also have been told that the power reverse is incorrect and that Cal-Scale
part number 216 or A.W. Enterprises part number 16 will rectify this
inaccuracy. A 3/64" plastistruc angle will rectify the angle under the
window. PSC HO-3367 is the cockoo clock head light number less visor and
HO-3387 is with visor, which of these are correct? I hope this helps.
Please answer on the visor question. Thanks in advance.

Plus what needs to be done to the tender i thought it was good except for
the coal pusher and it can be covered with coal?
Harold

So now we know that the Q took delivery with the stop valvels in the
horizontal position.