Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 681

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 681
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@h...>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 14:47:46 GMT
So now we know that the Q took delivery with the stop valvels in the horizontal position. But it appears that they were changed out shortly there after. Has anyone attempted to make the change on the Proto2000 yet? I have just finished the tender modification and am going to tackle the engine this week.

This is a great forum to share ideas on how to better improve a model which has resulted in improvements to my own modeling skills.

Thanks to all who have given their information about this modle and prototype, and their suggestions of how to make a stock model even better.

Ray