Re: [BRHSlist] Headlights and the P2K 0-8-0

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Headlights and the P2K 0-8-0
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@h...>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 22:08:31 GMT
Thanks Mike for the info. I have 545 and have started the mod. As of today, I moved the ladder on the tender to the right side, installed a non operating cuckoo clock head light on the tender, although it appears that a light could easily be installed. I'm in the process of removing the stock coal load and will replace with something more realistic.

I've removed the smoke box front and head light and will install a cuckoo clock head light this weekend. I have not yet figured out how to power the head light. Has anyone done this yet?

Ray Bedard
San Jose