Need Mars light info

To: "'BRHSlist@o...'" <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Need Mars light info
From: "Sauer, John" <jsauer@e...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 13:30:33 -0400
Hi to all Q fans

I have seen prior messages about the use of Mars lights, but I guess I am
still unclear. My Challenger Imports S4 Hudson has Mars light and the red
only works when backing up. I assume this is not correct. Can someone
explain again under what circumstances the red light operated? Was this
the same for both steam and diesel? Also, on diesels, a lot of photos show
the lower headlight on F's, E's and Geeps on as the regular road light.
Some show the white oscillating Mars light on, but not always. What was the
rule on operating the white Mars light?
Thanks. John Sauer.