Re: [BRHSlist] CB&Q 3007

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] CB&Q 3007
From: "ewinger" <ewinger@l...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 20:34:40 -0500
HI ALL

3007 was never connected with Burlington Iowa . was original on an island in
the Mississippi river at Quincy ill. from there it went further south in ill
someplace in conjunction with something to due with purple martin the birds
and from there to Atlantic air which is were i though IRM acquired it

BILL EWINGER