Re: [BRHSlist] FW: Fan Trip Book/Northern 5632

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] FW: Fan Trip Book/Northern 5632
From: arnold299@a...
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 11:35:04 EDT
To Jerry Nolan and the Q gang,
I have this book. I purchased it locally at an estate sale two years ago. I
don't know how rare it is but I have never seen one like it before and would
guess that it is, since it was published in 1960, and problably of limited
production. It is only 40 pages long but does have several photographs of the
following steam locomotives -

#5632 #5631 #4000 #4960 #6315

#5600 #5632 #4955 C&S 909 C&S 646
#5618 #3001 C&S 809 C&S 900 C&S 647
#5626 #3003 FW & D 409 C&S 902 C&S 648
#637 (formerly Burlington & Missouri River #609)

Harold Edmonson wrote and compiled black and white photographs for the book.
He lists help from the following people,
Charlie Able CB&Q
Cecil Kersey FW&D
Elmer R. Carr
Ed Wojtas IllinI Railroad Club Treasurer (1960)

Scott Arnold
Lincoln Nebraska