Looking for Burlington Stewards and waitstaff

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Looking for Burlington Stewards and waitstaff
From: James Thompson <jftpegasi@e...>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 12:26:23 -0700
As part of our ongoing research for our Streamliner film for PBS' The
American Experience,we are looking hard for African-American employees of the
CB&Q that worked on the California Zephyr and the other Zephyr trains. If
anyone knows of such a person or has a good idea where we should begin
looking for retired workers, I would be most appreciative of hearing from
you.
Thanks, Jim Thompson