Re: [BRHSlist] passenger car pictures

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] passenger car pictures
From: Ed & Betty Padgett <epadgett@p...>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 12:08:54 -0700
Per the attached I do somewhere in my collection of slides, have night picture
of one of the GN cars at Scottsbluff, NE. in the early '60's. We lived there
until '65 and used to take the kids down to see #32. They would like our Son in
the cab and show him around and they would mail letters on the RPO car.

I'll have to see if I can find the picture. They also used GN F units on freight
during the fall of '58 (I worked on one my first time out).

Ed Padgett