Re: [BRHSlist] passenger car pictures

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] passenger car pictures
From: Aeolus3@a...
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 12:22:05 EDT
In a message dated 5/25/00 10:47:29 PM Central Daylight Time,
norskeviking@e... writes:

<< Be a an extremely devoted Lines West fan, I have a question for all. In
the
latest issue of the Zephyr it says
that trains 31/32 and 42/43 used Q Pullmans painted in GN colors. I have
never seen photos of these trains with
anything but heavyweight or Budd cars on them. Does
someone on list have a color shot of these GN painted
cars on these trains? John

John:

I think those would be the "Q" owned Pullmans (smooth side) that were in the
GN (Empire Builder or Western Star) Pool. If memory serves the Burlington
owned one full set of equipment for each train.

Loren Johnson