Re: [BRHSlist] K-4 drawings?

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] K-4 drawings?
From: "R Gamlen" <gamlenz@i...>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 09:53:11 +1200
Randy
The following photos have appeared in Bulletins, but I can't find any plans
Loco #27 B&MR (K-4) (1900) BB 8 9
Loco #701 (K-4) Randolph, Ne. (c1942) BB27 13
Loco #703 (K-4) BB23 63
Loco #703 (K-4) Bucklin (1920) BB 8 25
Loco #710 (K-4) after restoration (1991) BB23 3
Loco #710 (K-4) Lincoln roundhouse (c1955) BB31 46
Loco #714 (K-4) (4/49) BB22 52
Loco #714 (K-4) Alliance display (6/82) BB 6 3
Loco #721 (K-4) (4/49) BB22 45

Rupert