Caught not chased (Was Milwaukee 261at Oregon, IL)

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Caught not chased (Was Milwaukee 261at Oregon, IL)
From: Frank Devries <icemancne@y...>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 16:06:51 -0700 (PDT)
I elected a different tack on this fine trip. I chose
to find a good spot (with as few people as possible)
and get the good shot. Day 1. Lisle IL. There is a
spot I found that I can get a shot that almost looks
like the country smack dab in the middle of DuPage
county. Didn't catch it that evening due to visitors.
Day 2. Naperville. Yes Naperville. There was only one
person in view ( out of camera view) at the location I
found. Again got some great shots. That evening, I
took my 2 1/2 year old daughter with me back to
location 2. Did she ever enjoy that!! While she
watched I videotaped. Unfortunately this time some
dopes decided to get in the way of me and antother
video taper, and a freight train! Lucky for them the
train was watching for THEM!

After each pass, I then wandered over to the J and
followed along Normantown Rd. to see what was
happening over there.

Fun had by all,

Frank

http://click.egroups.com/1/4053/7/_/490032/_/959125193/