E5 Conversion Kit from Delta Models

To: "Brhslist (E-mail)" <brhslist@egroups.com>
Subject: E5 Conversion Kit from Delta Models
From: TOM KOCH <tom.koch@a...>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 05:01:23 -0500
Return-receipt-to: TOM KOCH <tom.koch@a...>
Hello all,

A couple months ago, we posted a notice about the future plans that Delta
Models has to build a E5 conversion kit. The kit is intended to allow the
modeler to use a P2K E6 A & B and convert them to an E5.

If anybody is interested in getting a copy of this file, (a jpeg data sheet)
email me of list and I will send one to you.

Marshall, If my memory serves me correctly, you raised some questions about
the details. I would be interested in hearing if you think the data sheet
properly addresses your concerns or if it remains unclear.

Tom Koch