Re: [BRHSlist] A Fluting Question

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] A Fluting Question
From: "Charlie Vlk" <charlie@k...>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 08:05:25 -0500
Steve-
Saw your posting on the BRHS list.
Curious as to why you're asking the question....I am working on CAD-based
Budd drawings both for publication and for model production.
I have worked out and drawn up the four cross sections for standard profile
Q cars.....something that even Budd never did as far as I've been able to
research.
Best regards,
Charlie Vlk
R&D