Re: [[BRHSlist] R.R. Reporting Marks]

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [[BRHSlist] R.R. Reporting Marks]
From: Richard Townsend <richtownsend@n...>
Date: 25 Apr 00 09:15:23 PDT
My old Official Railway Equipment Registers have a list of reporting marks in
the front. While I haven't looked at any recent ones, I assume that they
still have the lists.

Rich Townsend

"Michael D. Hansen" <mdhansen@u...> wrote:
Heeeelp!!!

After spending two days looking in the right places, or so I thought, I
have been unable to find a registry of reporting marks.

I have tried the FRA and AAR websites and gotten nowhere. Does anyone
know where I can find a roster tha is fairly current?

http://webmail.netscape.com.