RE: [BRHSlist] FW: [Otrains] Burlington Cover Hopper Decals

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] FW: [Otrains] Burlington Cover Hopper Decals
From: "stephen a. solombrino" <up4479@h...>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 09:12:36 PDT
I concur. I have seen and may have photos of cars with these brackets.

From: Jeff Worones <JWORONES@S...>
To: "'BRHSlist@egroups.com'" <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 09:02:58 -0700

        John Trulson wrote

        Most span two ribs, but the 4740 cu.ft P-S ones seem to have it
mounted on the second rib in from the left side and not quite touching the
first and third ribs. I would assume that they must have other braces
between the plate and the car side so it will be stable. I can't see them,
but they must have them under there.

I've photographed some former Q cars with the heralds removed and there are
braces between the ribs to support the herald plate.

Jeff Worones
Las Vegas, NV