[CBQ] LCL traffic

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com, dsartherdj@aol.com
Subject: [CBQ] LCL traffic
From: Latz Pat <pter777opm@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 19:34:16 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1246156464; bh=TZy7wNsu3QvNUE8HfITEK+WTAcd/7m8TPCUcv8J1DqE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=fQwTgN3aTxAdhsAAjbB2a5yhXnvl7Tw7snqcIy8t98Nd00usuNsZOq4nqY9/uYdUrR39M3Ps7gkZyQ5OUtf+hu7l6XVtTKQBm/JD4fjsbOidN9GaB8mgo15v89EpUP+M