Re: [CBQ] FW&D #410 (T&P #400)

To: dfhollis@comcast.net, cbq@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] FW&D #410 (T&P #400)
From: Skip Waters <wgcrush@swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 16:58:35 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1245974379; bh=VZQiLGXyNAIi5HQmq0swC1V3opMV8ixheCMqtcdQm0s=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=jPnFldXatZBcrZrI7T0T9Da3fejQ9t0Dk38dlRd2kXPlCF2wfxLjvIgu0/dAOcj1+pY6aXb4ftb34hvtVsQk8SRqoBcuS5zrZG0tI/iqVTzp0PAPa4+Zg+aDpvk4Ex83
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
FW&D 401(2nd) is in Lubbock, TX

FW&D 410 which became T&P 400 is in Marshall, TX.

So says Mr. Steve Goen of Wichita Falls now out on Semaphore Safari in New
Mexico.

Skip Waters
of Dallas, Texas