Re: [CBQ] FW&D #410 (T&P #400)

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] FW&D #410 (T&P #400)
From: dfhollis@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 23:35:04 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1245972921; bh=C4G1pumvuK9QIjhcDkLOvtP5EfR2gnTA5N/3yN4m4BM=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=U7OhOWfVgO5tBy286eUzZCFPWeRhhxEGn40cE1Zcvgx12mUUYUgzKwkru6FlGLxeXSUTCdxYMCJMeOfSnOSFu7YfJwFLRpzYKkIWvTb5OcmjUh+LygCWlPp3TZaD75uf