Re: [CBQ] Lettering for 250 Ton Steam Cranes

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Lettering for 250 Ton Steam Cranes
From: "scott myers" <myers.scottv@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2023 13:32:07 -0500
References: <CA+=NcE2nyqwGoNTua7QBhGd8M1nKpUX7qFOdok-s+da0cDE1Wg@mail.gmail.com> <2689.1686497344889939210@groups.io> <1767AFD462AA7A06.4582@groups.io> <CA+=NcE1CaP6cOkxkzX-5TASm8Rz=8=4S_bR38pZ9cNn6N=y2hA@mail.gmail.com> <1215217284.980549.1686599209044@mail.yahoo.com> <CA+=NcE2bAbqyPNh5rAK21_tuZgQ79AZDFRWCtt84Qss6cJFbTA@mail.gmail.com> <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAIljtJNqoGRJvmMxqedHEgfCgAAAEAAAANwKOrmz9OtNsScaUzR9qhwBAAAAAA==@yahoo.com> <1768531161E08D81.24824@groups.io>
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Regarding this lettering, can anyone tell John the size and font of the various lettering on these 250T cranes?  Is there a lettering diagram available?

Scott Myers