Re: [CBQ] Semaphore usage on the Q

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Semaphore usage on the Q
From: "zephyr98072" <glenehaug@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 22:12:50 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=iM+oSiLUOabwwcJhI2Qeo8shF7h1jQVmyB4Mm+jb3l0=; b=LmcNnUzhPYXk2I2u5ZxjaboVCmEE2EtLnqvl5hIAIfri7blaXUVstLrCYuNh+AHM5sz5Fep4nV2M86TBnmBT+WuiJr3NiNwuSVIb7pzeFdzzqoEcCMWTQ2VFFAHBI4OH9leMnsNDy9zcX6c+m3l5KQ7Y/CuwNwwB8/BtCg4/jdjUiDyT2hgz07sXbTSWERXa6t5nWC7IRjPfBqG+u40b5dLbnUiMnfAmOdgfbPUKfxTP9aIMmZE+dxaD1Om6b/iRvc5L9gMjlD2GUAy0xXDjqgsuSBFSTRx8hCCR7pdXuIGq5YQsjcvlqBckGAu5sQ8BY5B2o2rjvmOocjoA3nW4iQ==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=U7l8nAWykjxuldMfIve9i6837ONFPuFuHSc6P13GK02rl5+t9eLNW7vQZJkv2jP1lSTZX6pbl1bbeEuddw4HLJE1ItZ83Vs6V/8hUF57C8oNlhz7k3O7D54wpr1B8mC8oLmNP1h6kNa3cyq6xyhru13Xxb82FgGBOc4Wuho4JnthW1urBN5bqUgReeL6K6M0/XDYfaThDjW71T6rk1DiWoGxqXKH4sAmljbQeGLx1B19eYvVpjitQnLFVrRiNoZ6EB1bmf2mUxReGxzFWuTvpqfEnLzUXmY0A7I2NpaPvHLZBC7i9rngUvQ53q5oqLTdD6S0yq9AD7hOLiQxIychhQ==