Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Phone Box

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Phone Box
From: "Richard Gortowski via groups.io" <rgortowski=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 16:17:23 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Tom,

Thank you for the dimensions and photos!  The 33" height, 22" width, and 15-1/2" depth are key for me.  This confirms the photos I've seen - these are pretty wide.

The Ritzman photos I bought from the Lake States archive shows this box from Thomson, IL in 1956 and Oregon, IL in 1961 and they appear to match the Indian Red depot color.  In the Thomson photo, the word TELEPHONE is in white letters

Thanks for sharing this with me and the list!

Rich G