Re: [CBQ] new Q hoppers from BLI

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] new Q hoppers from BLI
From: "Mike Martin via groups.io" <atsf3460=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 10:15:23 -0600
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Accurail’s version of the triple hopper from their website.

Mike Martin

image0.jpeg

On Dec 30, 2022, at 9:31 AM, Dennis Popish via groups.io <qchooch=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Mike:

Not needed? What about Q modelers that do not have the Accurail or Bowser/Stewart versions? Or do own these and just desire a more accurate and detailed car?

If we expect manufacturers to produce equipment for the CB&Q if we do not support those by purchasing them we will soon kill the market for the production of CB&Q cars.

While Q freight cars may have been delivered with under frames painted Chinese red, how long before any prototype freight car undercarriage becomes black and grimy?
So it depends on the modelers personal choice on what point in time the car is being modeled.

Dennis Popish