Re: [CBQ] BN/CB&Q renumbering/patched units

To: <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] BN/CB&Q renumbering/patched units
From: "norm1garand via groups.io" <norm1garand=yahoo.com@groups.io>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 23:41:03 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Hi everyone,

As for the BN renumbering, I do have a 1970 Annual.  I have all the Annuals, actually.  It explains why certain models were numbered/renumbered the way they were.  For example - ALCOs in the 4000 series, GEs in the 5000s, passenger Fs and SDs 9700s-9800s, Es based on the CBQ 9900s.

I am willing to help with any questions that you might have.  Contact me through my personal e-mail.

Norm Fenske