Re: [CBQ] Suburban Commuter Stations

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Suburban Commuter Stations
From: "Leo Phillipp via groups.io" <qutlx1=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2022 10:18:06 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Ray,

Brookfield and Congress Park station were two story and similar. I leave it to others to supply details that are tied to the development of this area. The back and forth between the Q and developer is interesting.

The second floor was the agents residence. If you go to the flicker photos on BRHS members site under stations or structures you’ll find dozens of two story depots.

Leo Phillipp