Re: [CBQ] Location Help in Kane County and Around Aurora

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Location Help in Kane County and Around Aurora
From: "Leo Phillipp via groups.io" <qutlx1=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2022 20:29:47 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Hi all,
Look at the line poles and cross arms in the photos identified as being on the C&I around the west end of the Aurora siding(it wasn’t double track). Then look at the poles and cross arms in the first photo photo in the listing . Note how many more wires and cross arms than in the C&I photos. That’s a pretty good clue it’s on the double track mainline that needed a lot more wires to handle signals and communication.

Leo Phillipp