Re: [CBQ] Havelock Economy Streamline Baggage Car Color?

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Havelock Economy Streamline Baggage Car Color?
From: "Nelson Moyer" <npmoyer@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 21:54:02 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=MyZWVrxl2UW6Kh4ZVRNPm79WZTb7RPD7aV/CbNWZGio=; b=PW8/47tMzczC2AtHCDVYw67DnBkkb48uTkgi96lw/THpCDdpmm2c5wh20Pc9OuGdzgXyI/U0eqm2A1gHn8ZRkQATV4h+mOWTQjuwYT83cWECZ9kF6lQkmcRBzUuRJJ8NWVO6+mTAkDc80wc0ElJOVGU2c95FhuebwEFIeydd89XFAFHwK3N4Geok3zu9LAcs7tH0PpQ6jDq4c+lhu0kLYzFb5NMVzQWgD/aIj0sa0OcWpfYHVeSKHwN6Zxtxz6vwRzZygmAHlSRkDubWRpwMuStin6EUg/97Lq7UIQkTCi+slQaV4BF3xd0Ny3yHuCnFE4zHJo/QkoqpC6v665INkg==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=WddZWChbdBgiWmLjsZN54jkxBeMErxSmtj2y2ulMvLcmsZA/Xk0p1QzeqGqyzmDXjM7c9IriYN8TuzRZjCm+rxsaGT3xLnFs2fI2GT7LZFlBJyeMK9rNNeYgAbRy+PJcg2/LRJG4wXfJxY+2xY939murrah1o7mBRBn98sHlTtBKZGKoUhCVx+HiDincFRKR1Zy5orUPgm6Ni7N9dMgaNkEMScEDbqq1R5Y7y2yI63lJtckvGcZ91r8wbaPmCw44H/bvpN2aWifFSsd0R7rksL6qGcxfY0ooJG+rOuXHUA3Iit9E1cO6pQoQ4KQFl137HQOY+kp1FBFE5BEnolLnag==