Re: [CBQ] Pre-Depression passenger car lettering

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Pre-Depression passenger car lettering
From: "Greg" <gbaumgardner@smithfield.com>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 18:43:37 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=2; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=fail (sender ip is 104.41.148.118) smtp.rcpttodomain=groups.io smtp.mailfrom=smithfield.com; dmarc=fail (p=none sp=none pct=100) action=none header.from=smithfield.com; dkim=fail (signature did not verify) header.d=smithfield.com; arc=fail (47)
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=smithfield.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=smithfield.com; dkim=pass header.d=smithfield.com; arc=none
Arc-message-signature: i=2; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=tq7jictfOF5sJUQC2FMTgqxTWmg7Anaq3LA1Oc3mVCg=; b=hqcYeHG+i3MN1pKe4MA31FKzk14aFboOgo1lyocoAZokc45j3dt1aU+A/+1wLDCkM1Xu9s0vw9WgXHWGSdu5ngPRcnrfVVqMJ1DqycUa2JSaRg/t2E/Z5pFTOmyZPxBq7Rxqlkqw12FE+BqQriWvS/YRUI4XmIk2Npj5DKMkc3pIfYMH+JU2q1SG0J1zIEFPDszlGX6Guhd5B6bEuedFo1VXYdOZCea05X4se2JKvI/N2cNwVtmG9aM81ckek69bNMsDxFwO566+7d1jm7h6A4HjuookbgpldGwNGAFHRV0jbOcxiJa+0jaVRLngQmY9HpoDLn6kofzM3QthcMxVxw==
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=r+WiihJ/RgzIIZCSHKE/yd5ZaYDE3Subfe8lFpJZBxg=; b=HtrWYYKnyGP69Miwlsp6gtJz3WPXCZ0MbGZj2XeUqxLXHhz7q/Lkt2uQto6KpH9i+DxHUlDTBRKv2HvBbHwGIKrkssWeho0zz+MfpcDBhvmO2hNIhWz4fmE72C+ghaBeRQq0wIppmKqd4UIF1ZVBGXxc83BZqbRU/yqRa5MBSJeFcxffPojU4ybYP1WvJjMh+ELGhi3GmOYiryfTLdfStcFqAP/ugR9xc+3CCLDngIyIPRrPuwR54texsnTw8l1kGCrwqA7inbW700D2aMXO4Pu9pBuPs5IgHizr2UixDntCFOpzjAdrQrHvjcJTvVUpUIzgFJ5GvhuFnshVdvwt+w==
Arc-seal: i=2; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=fail; b=BYHx9k4wJ4tdWQc0uRAIJ2GUmJQjlUzX/5h3bT/TGSCbTHKMIlT57jgHilIFkmy2m1QJJM3FPJdE7Iac5XpHNyigP3IirW3kzSgshUyavFlw/ZV8ANvXbqBYcDrKdOgPhf9QoNR+pedGlbz0jP8t0J18xsM52xjJLtIf65Sh5VYH/XhZHJRHD8gE82i3XYfHSKSVvW/mKqaQbvaxSOspWV4Ecg6IfL6PEwqxOqRC9kTXOEys0T/VPLumjuBJ2w7/NFoJIrAcJ54YAnnMbNyE+Jt5A7ycPqNLjczquOjmUVru9dewCmFMlrCy2VTiMkuFN0dDTDBqtBE5aQlPd4k23w==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=E2t8WD0iggkhh+uSYafnpfhQfG8moKMon89EDJEV3C5XYeTQDBJO4VzYceqOtieGd1RC4LkwSXaZQSNWen9vL6kAth665m6+rJghT1dpvUzFo0Mf7eHj13WCB0Qbxeopm/v+vlwvSnTZ/eyMZVhJgyMSvXkEhnZ2yngZzjUs0UfmSM5RCdgZVEBdA3D+43jFhTJQPqm4iu6isQElHWjxIdb2XOTrOfdX3rJ77htSytfwGppKFCv7kU57UagT/qM0evhBP1rHhuwEX4xajmY9L4EX1FymzIJjvy4symwXNEgj+SuEl3Yty6suonsmsnecMxkXz6r6GZIPho1CYB0VkA==
Authentication-results-original: dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;dmarc=none action=none header.from=smithfield.com;