Re: [CBQ] Burlington Truck Lines Semi Lettering

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Burlington Truck Lines Semi Lettering
From: "ken thompson" <mailboat4@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 17:19:50 -0500
References: <DM8P221MB0296C89580ECDD968DAA39DCB4FB9@DM8P221MB0296.NAMP221.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <CALJDLQA3-36xLRo5vy0ut8VGy_UCq7Kzsezj=_Lem7HAs7E1ww@mail.gmail.com> <DM8P221MB02961F125DD0DDEBC924FFF9B4FD9@DM8P221MB0296.NAMP221.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <CALJDLQBypoJ-Wn0PX9gyuMecm5AvNR=kakxpYm1csubHO5phPg@mail.gmail.com> <DM8P221MB0296CE062530EFCE2528DF9CB4FD9@DM8P221MB0296.NAMP221.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <CALJDLQA+fXceZU-vi600ghoUf96SG8xZwT10wMA3B=GmsXqQPA@mail.gmail.com> <DM6PR04MB70847BFEA0591C1BCB1E7D94A9FD9@DM6PR04MB7084.namprd04.prod.outlook.com>
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Thanks Gregg,

I'm sure some of us will have a few questions to ask Jim.  I'd love to see some pics of his models.

Ken Thompson