Re: [CBQ] Caboose Markers

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Caboose Markers
From: "Nelson Moyer" <npmoyer@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2022 01:20:06 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=WepS8TZX1AAm5pRrJJEUF3HJZ+ci6Ux8O2kp1UWSC5g=; b=YHk+0rD/JP5dKAv/paS5JsY0rzjlDzcHLXF1dIKuHppYVzhOjVuc5pOM0nQw8QrdY7pvIuPLimx9M+hZytLcqAxUajVRcGO7DEPPEm1OUAmeMJTiQkTjxljV//jpu/Q/MF04RDWBbHBKlxNdiscDUSK0Ul6P8Ws45mLTD3Seka1Hxox6eAQKxH6aAR4UGv8wDVlz0pb/eOWA13HdWa149zdhqrhfWud8QBbwLCHg4tel0kBOfDknCvvskhZ0dskKj6/d/Ft376/st3RS0jpfacv/z+I9evzJ4ZjVbOHwwpjuK3bIP01KDIpAfUUlrmBGThbD0LuRiRBWTAWCShMUpw==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=nFJSQ2FoWeF9KcVBIaoAgkr2cUbkiQvdNtiCJnDViWKQ0nheUEcO8B9agnD+1hniXs/j+SgpUrn9PIailb4mWC3rKIDV9IdoG7aSv5YfwArXvGVPEgKtmVp47myttXkm6MI51MXUYpZaW+ziR0Ae4hnkErcZeMwEFjR3CwYIEl/AWazG9R83PJiY4FaLkKZuGvJchvOZx3wFA/0uNj5Ic6M8tNFGMrLKn5iMaYbYMOxKejq2tLVV4tcZsethgyH0+12hBt29SKLuup0frVBFqe7+rNrXPqcV72R3fI+3QssSUKYfopdX7PlWzFpz6uZQeS7WGDdWzPKpu6DBh8WayA==